Voted NUMBER ONE in Europe
The Helinox Chair One was voted the best outdoor adventure accessory at the prestigious ISPO awards in Munich on January 26 this year. ISPO is the major international showcase of quality outdoor adventure equipment with over 2,000 exhibiting participants and a judging panel of 57 independent experts from 14 different nations. It is the ultimate award for outdoor adventure equipment.
The World’s first truly portable chair
Ultra lightweight, super strong, incredibly compact, simple, reliable and wonderfully comfortable. Time to rest your back!
- Super compact when folded – the size of a man’s large size shoe.
- Ultra lightweight – only 30 oz (weighs less than a quart of water).
- Easiest assembly – almost assembles itself with self locating shock cord technology.
The perfect portable chair for hiking, biking, trekking, fishing, sea kayaking etc. The best portable chair to use at home, at the park, at the beach, in the wilderness or if you’d like some lightweight comfort while watching that outdoor event.
- Assembled: 20″ wide X 20″ cm deep X 25 ” high
- Packed: 14″ long X 4″ wide X 5″ high
- Weight: 30 oz (32 oz with tote bag incl webbing ladder for attaching to pack/bike/kayak etc)
- Capacity: 320 lb
What do others think of Helinox Chair One?
“Amazing – it almost assembles itself. This is the best piece of equipment for comfort in the wilderness that I have ever seen” – David, an Australian university lecturer with over 30 years of bushwalking experience.
“You guys are brilliant. I can’t believe how light and compact it is, and it’s more comfortable than my lounge chair at home – that’s no exaggeration” – Peter, a touring motorcyclist.
“Thank you for adding so much to the enjoyment of our leisure passion” – Denise an enthusiastic sea kayaker.