Hit the trail.
If slow doesn’t exist in your vocabulary, it’s probably time you laced up the Adidas Men’s Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking Shoe. A Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane blocks wet and muddy trail conditions yet breathes to prevent sweat drench when the mid-day sun makes an appearance. The Formotion midsole technology takes the sting out of toe-crushing downhill sections, and the Traxion Rubber outsole sticks to whatever you put it onto.
More info after the page jump.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Lining provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Synthetic upper is lightweight, abrasion resistant, and highly breathable
- Molded OrthoLite sock liner’s open-cell foam boosts comfort and enhances climate control
- Traditional lace closure
- AdiPrene+ midsole material in the forefoot absorbs shock and has high elasticity for a dynamic toe-off
- Formotion midsole utilizes sliding plates to reduce horizontal impact forces, providing a smoother and more natural strike
- Midsole design places your foot closer to the ground for greater stability and feedback
- Forefoot plate protects your foot from sharp rocks and rugged terrain
- Lightweight construction allows each shoes to weigh under a pound
- Advanced Traxion outsole with Continental Rubber compound provides a super secure grip on wet or dry surfaces